Method R can help you develop better software.
In 2008, Robyn Sands’ Fortune 100 employer named her the new architect of a system with a lot of big problems. An example: the main procedure, which had a sub-second response time requirement, was already taking 40 seconds, even though only a fraction of a percent of the expected data had been loaded. Not one aspect of the system was satisfactory—not the hardware, the configuration, the schema design, or the code. Method R redesigned and rewrote the entire system, exceeding expectations and rapidly evolving requirements every step of the way.
We can help...
We can do it for you
Method R consultants have designed, built, and repaired complicated, high-volume systems that have touched millions of people.
We can write your code, or can be your code review and test partner. On site, remote, or a little of both.
We can teach you how
The core of our business is making you better. We teach how to design, how to measure, and how to optimize.
Our teachers include Cary Millsap, Ron Crisco, and C. J. Date. Our courses can change careers.
We can make it easier
We build software to optimize the results of our consulting and teaching. Every day, we perfect those tools for you to use, too.
Our software helps you measure performance experiences, fix problems, and write better code.
Some of the things we can do for you...
- Design and build a complex, high-volume database application to meet your business goals.
- Redesign an application that’s slow, doesn’t scale, or just doesn’t make users happy.
- Participate in code reviews that prevent inefficient applications from reaching production.
- Teach your developers how to write efficient Oracle-based applications.
- Equip your developers and DBAs with software tools that measure user performance experiences.