If you use Oracle and you care about performance, then you need a profiler for Oracle. This video, created and narrated by Cary Millsap, explains why.
In this video, you’ll learn…
- Why is profiling important?
- How does a profiler connect you to the experiences your users are having with your system?
- How does a profiler create a consistent, company-wide language for talking about performance?
- Why does profiling require less training than other performance measurement tools?
- What are the four simple questions that any good performance analyst must be able to answer?
- What are the only two possible root causes for any software performance problem?
- How can you predict how performance will change without having to try your proposed remedy action?
- How can you know when you’re finished optimizing?
Why You Need a Profiler for Oracle
- Posted by Cary Millsap
- On 2014-11-20
- 0 Comments