Skip to the content
- 4909: The Method R Trace “trace and retrieve trace file upon Run Script” feature now works with Oracle SQL Developer 4.0.
- 5064: Method R Trace now allows UTF-8 multi-byte characters in the license file.
- 5343: Method R Trace install script now works for Oracle Database version 12.
- 5455: We now refer consistently to “Method R Trace” throughout the product, instead of “MR Trace”.
- 5456: Updated Method R Trace logos throughout the product.
- 5457: All new Help Center documentation leads you through what you need to know to install and run Method R Trace for Oracle SQL Developer version 4.
- 5577: New Method R Trace documentation page is listed in the Help Center table of contents.
- 5585: Method R Trace now saves user customizations to the Local Trace Files grid layout.