Method R Workbench 8.0.2 fixes some files pane and Preferences dialog bugs.
- 7006: Fixed a bug in which restarting Workbench did not restore check marks for files that had been selected when Workbench was previously closed.
- 7005: Fixed a bug in which some Preferences changes are not persisted when Workbench is restarted.
- 6986: Fixed a bug in which clicking Cancel from the Profiler Preferences panel could result in a parameter’s value not being restored to its original representation.
- 6983: Fixed a bug that caused the Workbench application to crash if you hold open the or dialog for more than a few seconds.
- 6955: More gracefully handle file system changes to files that are loaded within the Workbench application.
- 6861: Preferences panel is now modal.
- Posted by methodradmin
- On 2018-05-18
- 0 Comment