Method R Trace 19.1.0 is our new release certified to run with Oracle SQL Developer 19.1. It adds the capability to choose your tracing level, includes better error reporting, and fixes defects found in 18.2.4.
- 7453: Fixed an issue that could cause Trace to hang during initialization.
- 7418: Improved the license key dialog.
- 7373: Fixed a bug that prevented Method R Trace from downloading the very first trace file generated after installation.
- 7358: Improved installation and runtime error reporting.
- 7247: Fixed a bug causing Trace not to show the dialog if the license file is missing.
- 7246: Fixed a bug causing Trace to show itself as being enabled when there’s no license file.
- 7245: Fixed a bug causing Trace not to display the preference or banner pages if there’s no license file.
- 7244: Fixed a bug causing SQL Developer to throw exceptions related to license management.
- 7235: Fixed a bug that could cause Trace not to include the SQL text for all the cursors in its fetched trace file.
- 7125: Added a new page to the install wizard that displays exceptions encountered when enabling or disabling trace.
- 6786: Added preference options for manipulating
- 5601: Fixed issue that caused Trace to block context menu from appearing when right-clicking in the SQL Developer Reports view.
- 4387: Fixed a bug causing the trace file name to be missing from the trace file.
- Posted by methodradmin
- On 2019-04-11
- 0 Comments