Method R Workbench 8.1.1 is a patch release that fixes defects found in 8.1.0.
- 7454: Renamed “Profiler Error” dialog to “Method R Workbench Error”.
- 7452: Fixed a bug where the application could raise an empty error dialog.
- 7451: Method R Workbench now migrates your configuration files automatically, without asking.
- 7443: Fixed a bug in which Method R Workbench would use a
cdefs.xmlconfiguration file from a directory other than the most recent product directory.
- 7440: Improved the formatting of the Method R Workbench log output.
- 7439: “Open profile” tool tip now says “Open profile (shift-click to re-profile)”.
- 7438: Fixed the accidental omission of
mrprof.cmdfrom the Microsoft Windows port distribution.
- 7437: Fixed a bug causing Method R Workbench not to write XSL transform diagnostics to its log file.
- 7433: Fixed a bug on Microsoft Windows causing mrprof to create incorrect HTML output when automatically re-profiling.
- 7430: Improved the icons denoting expanded and collapsed items.
- 7428: Fixed a Preferences panel bug causing the collapsed and expanded icons to be swapped.
- 7426: Clicking any status icon now opens an explanatory dialog.
- 7425: Fixed a bug causing the automatic re-profile feature to not detect when a change has occurred to the cdefs file.
- 7421: Fixed a bug causing selections not to work properly in the command text and command output widgets.
- 7420: Workbench now warns if a .trc file’s mtime is in the future, which, if left unrepaired, will cause Workbench to re-profile the input trace file every time you click its duration.
- 7417: The “Mastering Oracle Trace Data” button now opens the new third edition of The Method R Guide to Mastering Oracle Trace Data, by Cary V. Millsap.
- 7413: Fixed a bug causing an empty Profiler Error dialog to occur when it shouldn’t.
- 7412: Fixed a bug causing the license key to expire 23h 59m 59s prematurely.
- 7411: Fixed a bug that can cause the application not to launch using workbench.cmd file on Windows.
- 7410: Fixed a bug where whitespace in a configuration file name might cause mrprof to fail to start.
- 7397: Fixed a bug causing not to work until after you use or .
- 7419: Changed the word “latency” to “duration” in advisory sentences where the word “latency” was technically inaccurate.
- 7398: Fixed a couple of HTML5 nonconformities detected with the W3C validator.
- Posted by methodradmin
- On 2019-04-11
- 0 Comments