Method R Workbench 8.1.2 is a patch release that fixes defects found in 8.1.1.
- 7511: Deleted “Remove think time” action from the actions pane.
- 7506: New “Details by file, for plotting in Excel” action makes it easy to create Gantt charts in Excel for trace file data.
- 7503: Fixed a bug that could cause mrprofk to terminate abnormally.
- 7492: Fixed a bug causing hierarchy indentation symbols in execution plans to misalign.
- 7477: Fixed a bug that could require a user to shift-click a duration when a simple click should have worked.
- 7476: Fixed a bug causing the License/About dialog to show the license key text when it shouldn’t.
- 7475: Updated The Method R Guide to Mastering Oracle Trace Data book references to match the release of the third edition.
- 7474: Each utility’s man page now includes .rc file details.
- 7473: Changed “Method R Tools” references in all the command line tools’ manual pages to “Method R Workbench”.
- 7470: Documented the required setting of
MRWORKBENCH_INSTALLin all of the command line tools’ man pages (except for mrprof, which does not require it).
- 7469: Each utility’s man page now includes details about
MRTOOLS_RCPATH(except for mrprof, which does not use it).
- Posted by methodradmin
- On 2019-05-21
- 0 Comments