Method R Trace 19.2 is ready for Oracle SQL Developer 19.2. It adds undo to the Clear button, eliminates the confusion over license key entry, and fixes a pesky bug that prevented you from seeing Oracle session attributes in your trace files.
- 7663: Changed the list name of the product to “Method R Trace”, without the “for SQL Developer” part.
- 7661: Removed the tab (the existence of which, confusingly, varied by context).
- 7660: Changed the documentation at https://method-r.com/software/trace/#installing to instruct people to use the new dialog for license key entry.
- 7659: Removed the need for the
METHODRuser to have
- 7657: Modified the installation script to
CREATE SESSIONprivilege to the
- 7656: Created a new page.
- 7560: Fixed a bug that causes Oracle session attributes to be missing in all but the first trace file generated during a given SQL Developer connection.
- 7138: Now you can undo the action performed by the Clear button.
- 7137: Clear button now clears only selected rows.
- 4362: Added count of selected files to the bottom of the Trace File Downloads pane.
Fast triage of business-critical application performance issues
High-profile app provider brings in Cintra’s User Experience services team to quickly address critical application performance issues, avoid financial penalties and keep its journey to the cloud on track.
Transformational application speed-up in just two days
Cintra helps food retail giant accelerate load times of key screens from two minutes to two seconds in two days. This has enabled the retailer to successfully roll out its new product lifecycle management platform, a key enabler of its fresh food strategy.
European airline uses Method R to optimize key applications
Method R enables a European airline to diagnose and resolve performance slowdowns within days, while demonstrating a $250K+ SAN upgrade was not required.
- 7545: New status icon indicates when a file is available and may be dragged to load into other apps.
- 7490: Fixed a Windows 10 issue preventing the default application from opening trace files.
Method R Workbench 8.1.0 optimizes working with thousands of files at once. Now you can load folder objects from your Finder/Explorer application. Loading files is fast and now clutter-free in the output pane. One of our tests loads (which includes profiling) over 5,000 trace files (about 5GB) in just over five minutes. A new “Copy selected file rows to output” button pushes selected data from the files pane to the output pane, where you can access it easily with copy and paste. The new Help › Open Diagnostics menu option makes it easier to get support for the application.