On April 5 and 6, 2023, Cary Millsap will lead a special “insiders-only” online course based on the not-yet-published book called Tracing Oracle, by Cary Millsap and Jeff Holt.
What you’ll get
If you enroll in this course, you’re going to enjoy the following benefits:
- You’ll get four hours’ worth of valuable training from Cary Millsap and Jeff Holt.
- You’ll get access to pre-publication PDFs of the book and the publication PDF when the book goes to print.
- You’ll see your feedback change the book.
- You’ll be memorialized for your contribution in the acknowledgments section (your company’s policies permitting, of course).
- You’ll become a part of our Method R Slack workspace, where help is always available.
- If you buy a package that includes a Method R software license key, you’ll get an incredible price for access to the most comprehensive Oracle trace management software ever created.
Online registration for the course will be open on this page during the following time interval:
- from Tuesday, March 28 at 10:00am CDT (15:00 UTC)
- until Saturday, April 1 at 7:00pm CDT (00:00 UTC)
Watch the top of this page for the registration widget, beginning March 28.
We will email you the following items before the course begins:
- a link to the pre-publication PDF of the Tracing Oracle book
- the link for the two 2-hour Zoom sessions
- an invitation to our Method R workspace on Slack
- a request for confirmation that it’s OK to list you in the acknowledgments
- any software license keys you’ve purchased
The course will be conducted live, on Zoom, in two 2-hour sessions:
- Wednesday, April 5 10:30am–12:30pm CDT (15:30–17:30 UTC)
- Thursday, April 6 10:30am–12:30pm CDT (15:30–17:30 UTC)
We’ll take a five-minute break at the one-hour mark in each session.
Pricing will be published at the top of this page during the registration period from March 28 through April 1.
Let us know you’re interested
Please complete the simple form below to let us know you’re interested.